WHY WE LIKE AUSTRALIA
Australia is a vast and diverse country, surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Known for its massive swathes of outback, spectacular coastlines, national parks and urban landscapes, a finely tuned holiday itinerary is essential in order to enable you to see the highlights as well as the lesser known experiences and attractions in the time that you have.
A holiday to Australia combines all the facilities and sophistication of a modern-day nation with a huge and extraordinarily beautiful wilderness area. One day you can sit and enjoy a production in the plush interior of the Sydney Opera House and the next be sitting around a camp fire as Aboriginal tribesmen perform a dance that has been passed down through generations. Good food and delicious wine all add to what is always an adventure.
SOME IDEAS FOR AN AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY
- Sample bush tucker, search for the Tasmanian Big Five and walk on deserted island beaches in Tasmania
- Cruise the northern coast from the comfort of a small luxury expedition boat.
- Walk the base of Uluru in the company of an Aboriginal elder.
- Go bird watching on the Mary River flood plains on the edge of Kakadu National Park.
- Explore Australia’s wilderness through an African style flying safari staying in a combination of remote lodges and private homes.
- Go diving or snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef from a luxury resort.
- A self-drive adventure in Western Australia with the full range of accommodation to chose from.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR AUSTRALIAN HOLIDAY
- Personalized private touring with expert guides and drivers
- Preferred rooms at the very best hotels
- Firsthand, sophisticated destination knowledge and recommendations
- Restaurant and spa reservation service, performance and sporting event ticket arrangements
- Around-the-clock support in each destination during the trip
- Unique, insider travel experiences